Paranormal Quiz XXVI
This winter we present ten new questions to assess your paranormal knowledge quotient. When finished, scroll to the bottom and
check your answers. Good luck!
1. Entities that are said to travel to and from celestial and earthly locations and bring people's
prayers to heaven and God's responses to earth are commonly known as ________.
2. Second sight is a term used to describe psychic
powers. It is often considered to be synonymous with ESP which stands for ________ ________ ________.
3. A process that drives
a demon or evil spirit out of a human host, place, or object is called
4. The transmission of negative energy to another
person through an evil glance or lingering look from a malevolent person is called the ________ ________.
5. A famous and historic
ocean liner that is reputedly haunted and first set sail across the Atlantic in 1934 is named the ________ ________.
6. The area
in Central Arizona that is said to be a psychic vortex or power location is ________.
7. Baron Karl von Reichenbach (1788-1869)
was a German chemist who believed that a certain substance emanated from all things in the universe. He called this substance ________.
8. An alternate and non-physical dimension of reality that can be accessed during out-of-body travel is called the _________ _________.
9. Madame Blavatsky (1831 - 1891) was a famous _________.
10. The oldest and most haunted castle in Scotland was built in the fourteenth
century. Legend says that it is home to several ghosts, a witch, and a vampire. Its name is ________.
2. Extra Sensory Perception
4. Evil eye
5. Queen Mary
6. Sedona (Arizona)
8. Astral Plane
10. Glamis Castle
How Did You Do?
10 Super Psychic
7 - 9 Parapsychologist
4 - 6
1 - 3 Boring Person
The Element Encyclopedia of Ghosts and Hauntings