This season we are introducing a simple True and False Quiz pertaining to wide a variety of paranormal topics. So get your pen or pencil, a sheet of paper, and have a go at it. Answers are at the bottom of the page, but remember not to peek until you're finished! Good luck!
1. To debunk is to reveal a claim as being erroneous or exaggerated.
2. A Gauss Meter is employed by ghosthunters
to detect and measure levels of telepathy.
3. A Faraday Cage is a wire mesh enclosure that prevents the intrusion of electromagnetic
4. A Skin-Walker is a term from Native American folklore applied to a person with the paranormal
to turn into any animal that he or she desires.
5. A Rune is the remains of a haunted castle or wall.
Phrenology is another name for palm reading.
7. A Grand Grimoire is an instructional text for use in ceremonial magic
and the casting of spells.
8. A Close Encounter of the First Kind is the interaction of a human being with an alien who
stepped out of an
unidentified object (UFO).
9. According to superstition, the Witching Hour is
the time at which all paranormal activity is at its peak
and which occurs at midnight and
usually during a full moon.
10. A Calundronius is a magical stone said to repel all forms of evil and to convey
to the owner certain
advantages over his or her enemies.
True or False?
2. False- It's a device that is used to detect and measure an electromagnetic field. It's also known
as an EMF meter or magnetometer.
5. False- A rune is an archaic character inscribed upon a clay
tablet or stone representing some
virtue or characteristic and is usually employed for divination
and as a talisman.
6. False- Phrenology is the reading of personality and mental ability based on an examination of
bumps, depressions, and contours of a person's skull.
8. False- A Close Encounter of the First Kind defines
the sighting of a UFO, but without any
interaction between the object and the witness or the environment.
10 = You're a Wizard
8 to 9
= Wizard's assistant
6 to 7 = Satisfactory knowledge
4 to 6 = Go
back and review the material
2 to 3 = Consult with a phrenologist
0 to1 = Don't
leave the house
The Paranormal Dictionary by Chad Stambaugh
CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
North Charleston, North Carolina