Paranormal Quiz IX
If you're like me, the arrival of the fall season conjures up images of falling leaves, pumpkins, apple
cider, woodsmoke, spooky stories, and a chance to see some of the old horror movies on TV just prior to Halloween. Let's see if you
can match photos of the actors and actresses that correspond with each of the questions listed below. When finished, scroll
down to see how well you did. Good luck and enjoy!
1. He is remembered mostly for his starring role in Frankenstein, 1931, and in subsequent horror
2. An English actor in many of the old Hammer horror movies, he played Baron Frankenstein
and Dr. Van Helsing.
3. She played the female lead in the timeless movie, King Kong, in 1933.
4. One of Hollywood's
famous stars of the 1940s, he portrayed a psychologist investigating a
satanic cult in Night of the Demon.
He played Larry Talbot in the 1941 film, The Wolf Man as well as other studio monsters.
6. An American actor known for
his various roles in the horror genre, he starred in the Tower of
London, 1939, The House of Wax, 1959,
House on Haunted Hill, 1959, and many others.
7. She is remembered for her role as a possessed child in the movie Exorcist,
8. He portrayed the alien monster in The Thing From Outer Space, 1951.
9. A famous Hungarian-American
actor who played Dracula in the first talking version and in
several other horror movies.
was a famous British actor who was best known for his portrayal of Count Dracula, 1958,
popular Hammer horror films.
Our thanks to Bing Images for the photos, and to Wikipedia for the information.
1. C Boris Karloff
2. G Peter Cushing
3. H Fay Wray
I Dana Andrews
5. F Lon Chaney Jr.
6. A Vincent
7. E Linda Blair
8. J James Arness
10. D Christopher Lee
Double-click here to edit the text.
# Correct Ranking
Horror Movie Aficionado! Good job!
8-9 Very Good!
4-5 Shame on you if you're older than 50!
Scared of watching this stuff?
1 Just crawled out from a cave?
Candidate for alien abduction!