Paranormal Quiz IV
This season, we've included questions pertaining to a wide range of paranormal topics. Get a piece of paper and scribble down your answers. When you're finished, scroll down to see how well you performed.
1. In 1936, one of the most famous photographs of a ghost was taken in Raynham Hall, Norfolk, England by two photographers for the British magazine, "Country Life." What is the familiar name of this ghost?
- The ability to divine factual information about an abject by touching it or by being in close proximity to it is called____________?
3. In his book, "Life After Life," released in 1975, Doctor Raymond Moody spoke of NDE. What does NDE refer to?
4. There's another name for the Loch Ness Monster, a cryptid that many people believe inhabits Loch Ness in Scotland. What is this whimsical name?
5. Many UFO researchers believe that an alien spacecraft crashed in 1947 in the general vicinity of a town in New Mexico. What is the name of that town?
- Which one of the following answers best describes a residual haunting?
A. A ghost or spirit that has decided to remain behind in familiar surroundings in order to take care of unfinished business; B. A psychic imprint of an event upon a given site or venue that replays itself from time to time; C. A haunting that results from one or more people carelessly using a Ouija board and allowing entities to enter our dimension; D. A false haunting caused by sounds, odors , and other events attributable to natural causes.
7. True or False? The direct contact laser thermometer is used by paranormal investigators to determine the ambient temperature reading of a room or space.
- Cleansing a haunted location of negative energy and unwelcome entities
by burning select herbs such as white sage is called _____________.
9. The use of crystal balls, black mirrors, or any other reflective media for predicting future events or communicating with spirts is called ______________.
10. In 1894, French physiologist Charles Richet introduced a term to describe the misty, milky substance associated with the manifestation of ghosts; he believed that it was created from the energy generated by mediums. This substance is called _______________.
1. The "Brown Lady" of Raynham Hall.
- Near-Death Experience
- Roswell, New Mexico
How Well Did You Do?
All 10 Correct............ Professor of Parapsychology!
8 to 9 Correct............. 1st Class Ghostbuster!
6 to 7 Correct............. Paranormal Technician
4 to 5 Correct............. Ghostbuster Trainee
2 to 3 Correct............. Go to Summer School!
1 Correct.................... You'll never get into Hogwarts!
0 Correct.................... Take up knitting!
The Brown Lady