This season we present a True or False set of ten questions on a variety of paranormal subjects. Get a piece of paper and number it 1 through 10. Answer T for true and F for false for each question. After you record your answers, scroll down to see how well you performed. Good Luck!
1. Holy water used for exorcisms, blessings, or protection is said to be most effective if the water was obtained from a clear, fast-running brook.
2. Folklore reveals that wells are regarded as entry points for spirits, ghosts, and other entities to enter our physical world.
3. Marie Laveau, the famous Voodoo Queen, was said to have often performed Christian acts of charity.
4. Ignis Fatuus was a famous witch who was burned at the stake in London in 1665.
5. The term "ghostbusters" describes people who uses spiritual and/or technological resources to eliminate haunting activity.
6. The "Book of the Dead" is a text that lists the names of the victims in the British Isles that were killed by the "Black Death" or plague during the 1300's.
7. One of Sweden's best known haunted castles is Dragsholm Castle where paranormal researchers have obtained a wealth of evidence to support their findings.
8. A Hypnagogic State is the stretch of time between being awake and falling asleep.
9. Resurrection Mary is said to be Detroit's most famous ghost. She is named after Resurrection Cemetery where she is reported to be buried.
10. The US Capitol Building in Washington, DC is said to be inhabited by several ghosts.